In order to better control the pace of the R&D that is needed to support all of our commercialisation work, we have now established our own lab space at NETPark, Sedgefield (where CPI are based). This enables our CTO Steve Devine, to undertake rapid prototyping at a faster pace than is possible in our partner labs, giving us the ability to accelerate the pace of R&D – especially in the face of post-Covid working restrictions in other labs.
Browse by cateogry
More recent news
- Welcome to our wonderful intern!
- We are exhibiting at the UK Security & Policing event!
- GC Shield® and GC Shield® Wall granted patents by the US Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO)
- The Chemical Industry Journal publishes article featuring GC Halo!
- GC Patrol Shield helps close the gap in officer safety